Co-Medic develops a follow-up tool for general practitioners and paramedics. As a software developer, you will work on a wide variety of projects, from developing new features for existing products to creating entirely new products. You must be able to work independently and adapt to changing requirements. If you are a creative and motivated software developer, Co-Medic is the perfect place for you.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or similar training
- You are familiar with Git
- You can express yourself fluently in English
Motivation and eagerness to learn are the most important qualities we are looking for. If you don't think you meet the technical requirements but are eager to learn and contribute, please make sure to send us an open application.
- You work independently and ask for help on time
- Your code is well documented and understandable
- You are willing to improve your code based on feedback
- You are responsible for the timely delivery of your work
- You do code reviews for colleagues
- You are able to immerse yourself in new technologies.
What do we offer?
- Valuable learning experiences that will help you in your future career
- Work with technologies that are widespread in the tech industry
- Experience in a young startup; a look behind the scenes
- Full-stack experience; work on both the frontend and backend
- Work directly with our CTO
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
Send an application to [email protected] and let us know what appeals to you about this position and why you think you are the right person. We look forward to receiving your mail!